Stories > Updates to our Membership Agreement
Updates to our Membership Agreement
November 9th, 2017
As our company and service evolves, so too does our Membership Agreement. Here’s what’s changed in our most recent update:
- A Scoot Member must now be at least 18 years old (previously 21 years old).
- Clarifying language was added that each and every claim for damages has its own $500 deductible.
- Scoot Networks may periodically send Members messages of an informational or advertising nature via email.
- Clarifying language was added that to engage Scoot’s insurance coverage, all deductibles and cooperation with Scoot by the Member is required.
- Pricing terms have been updated.
- References to Super Scoot and Scoot Classics have been removed.
View the updated membership agreement here.