Best Views of the Golden Gate Bridge
Did you know that Golden Gate Bridge is one of the most internationally recognized landmarks of the United States? Take this ride to get amazing views of both sides of the bridge, and explore the Presidio while you’re at it! Be sure to make a pit-stop at Baker Beach to relax on the sand and pet some dogs.
1. Meet your friends and head northwest towards the Presidio.
2. Ride up Presidio Ave. and down to Crissy Field. Stop at the West Bluff Picnic Area to observe the east side of the bridge.
3. Hop on your Scoots and drive down windy Lincoln Blvd. through the rest of the beautiful Presidio.
4. Stop by Baker Beach and enjoy the beach!
5. Ride back to the city — you can end your ride on the street or at any of our parking garages in The Marina or Pac Heights.
This ride will take you to both sides of the Golden Gate Bridge, on the San Francisco side. Important reminder: you CANNOT scoot across the bridge. It's illegal and against the rules.