Get Your Game On!
Ready to test your hand-eye-coordination? Add some friendly competition to your weekend with this group ride around Nopa and into the Mission.
1. Meet your friends for lunch on the steps of the William Mckinley monument in the Panhandle.
2. Cruise over to Free Gold Watch to play some pinballs. (Insider tip: add lots of credits to a machine and push the start button 2-4 times for multiple players on one machine! Yes, we’ve been here one or two times…)
3. Head south into the Mission and stop at Mission Bowling Club to get your curve-ball on.
4. Scoot farther south on Mission Street to Urban Putt for a unique mini golf experience.
5. End the day with some frisbee and dog watching in Dolores Park — you can drop your scoots off on the street nearby or at our Liberty & Guerrero, 21st & Valencia, or 16th & Mission garages!
Get your friends together for this day full of friendly competition — and scoot your way to it all.