Lands End & Park Ride
1. We know hiking on an empty stomach is THE WORST, so start your date at Eats on Clement St.
2. Hop on your scoots and make your way to Lands End for an epic ocean hike.
3. Pro tip: carry your scoot keys with you, there’s a few spots out that way with spotty service.
4. Wind through GG park and rent yourselves a paddle boat on Stow Lake.
5. End your ride and treat yourselves to some killer cocktails and “best in SF bread” at Outerlands on Judah St.
Eat, hike, boat and drink with this tour of the northwest quadrant of San Francisco. This is the ride for the outdoorsy and ocean loving scoot riders.