Carnival Food and Arcade Birthday Ride!
Birthdays are all about indulgence! Celebrate that special someone’s birthday with this awesome ride around the city to make them feel like a kid again!
1. Start by riding to Straw Carnival Fare in Hayes Valley. This quaint little carnival themed restaurant is the perfect way to bring a smile to someone’s face! Make sure to get the rib sundae for the complete carnival experience.
2. After filling up on the best greasy food around, ride to Haight Street, park your scoots, and walk around a couple blocks while you enjoy the sights and let the food settle. Make space because you have one more yummy snack ahead of you!
3. Make sure to stop at Kidrobot on Haight and Ashbury. Known for their unconventional take on toys for adults, Kidrobot is the perfect place to get the birthday boy or girl a unique gift. From cute plushies to high quality apparel and nostalgic toys, they will be sure to find something to remind them that age is just a number.
4. Once you guys are done enjoying Haight Street, hop back on your scoots and head into the Mission ’cause it’s time for CREAM! Treat the birthday person to the tastiest birthday ice cream sandwich they’ve ever had.
5. When you’re done eating and cleaning up the tasty mess that is CREAM, hop back on your scoots and drop them off at our Church&15th garage in preparation for the final stop on this fun filled ride!
6. Walk out of the garage and make a left towards Market Street. Make a left on Market and walk a little more than a block to Brewcade. This awesome arcade bar has a killer selection of craft beers and old school arcade games. Spend a few bucks on quarters and relive the glory days of 1980’s arcades!