The Wave Organ
The Wave Organ was constructed by the Exploratorium in 1986. It uses an intricate design of pipes that interact with the waves crashing along the jetty to make a harmony of sounds. From rumbles to hisses to crashes, you’re gonna love this ride out to the Marina Green!
1. Hop on a scoot and head north on Divisadero St. At Grove take a right, then a left onto Scott St.
2. Ride straight until you get to Sacramento St. Take a right, and then a left onto Steiner — this way you’ll avoid the steepest part of the hill
3. Take a left at Pierce and cruise down the hill into the Marina.
4. When you get to Francisco, take a left and then a right onto Cervantes. At Marina Blvd, make a quick left onto Scott. You can park on the street here or drop your scoot off in the Scott & Marina Scoot garage.
5. Walk down Marina Blvd. and make a left on Yacht Road. You will take Yacht Road until you get to the Wave Organ
Still in the mood to explore? Check out the Walt Disney Family Museum! It’s just a short ride away.