When Sutro Baths opened in 1896, it was the world’s largest indoor swimming pool. Today, the ruins are a gentle reminder that not everything gold can stay. Take this ride down beautiful Clement St. to get up close and personal to this iconic SF landmark.
1. Pick up your scoot and head towards Clement St.
2. Follow Clement St. all the way west, and take in the sights: Clement is a beautiful street with great stores you may want to stop at on your way back.
3. When Clement St. ends, you’ll see a parking lot in front of you. Make a left, then an immediate right and another right to enter the parking lot.
4. Park your scoot and hike the trails west towards Sutro Baths.
5. Enjoy the peacefulness of the Pacific Ocean before heading back to the city.
Grab a book and go on a sunny day for some peaceful oceanside reading or go after dark for a spooky hike around historic ruins.