The largest independent music store in San Francisco, you can lose an afternoon in Amoeba Music. And it’s not just vinyl (although this is totally the initial draw)! They have video games and even a section of cheap used books.
1. Pick up a scoot at our garage at 21st&Valencia in the Mission.
2. Cruise up Guerrero to 17th.
3. Take 17th across market and through the beauty of Corona Heights
4. Turn right on Stanyan to head north towards Haight street
5. Reward your great ride with a record!
From the Mission to Haight Street, this is an easy ride along 17th St and through the Haight. Amoeba Music is one of kind: prepare to get lost in the music.